So I have a Confession to make to you! I have a Spending addiction. Yes, You heard me right! I love to spend money! I constantly tell myself that I need it so to justify my actions. I have realized that unnecessary spending is wrong. How am I going to help my family out if I am constantly spending money that I could be saving!
I did something great today! I paid off Every Credit Card balance down to zero, paid off our car insurance till next April, paid the entire school tuition, and created a grocery, clothes, & gas budget for the entire month!
I am commited to using my money wisely and saving for the future!!
Tips for Financial Freedom
- Pay off your credit cards & HIDE them!!!
- Pay your car in cash!!! This will mean that you need to save your money until you have enough for the car you want! (Please don't buy a car brand new - Most of you know that it depreciates 30% once you drive it off the lot. Let someone else take the depreciation value.)
- Use a budget for groceries, gas, & clothing!!! A average Monthly grocery budget is $100 per person - ex. Family of 4 = $400/month!!!
- Plan your meals ahead of time.
- Use a Grocery list for the ingredients on your meal schedule.
- Save Save Save!!!