This post was sponsored by Blue Dragon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Are you tired of trying to decide on which take out to order dinner from? Busy weeknights can be hectic and planning a meal seems like a lot of work. Blue Dragon has some great products that make dinner easy, so add some Blue Dragon products to your next shopping list!
Blue Dragon products are authentic tasting and make your home cooked dinner better than take out. Making yummy Asian food at home makes you feel like you are doing something good for your family. You can make much healthier and fresh Asian food at home with the help of Blue Dragon. The sauces from Blue Dragon are great to have on hand in your pantry so you can use them any time you need a quick and healthy dinner.
I decided to make this Blue Dragon General Tao Chicken Stir Fry. I like how I can get creative and fit the recipe to what my family likes. My whole family really enjoyed this great meal.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) boneless and skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 package of mushrooms
- 1 green onion, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red hot chili (Thai bird), sliced in rounds, seeds removed (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 can of baby corn
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 sachet (3.4 fl. Oz/103 mL)Blue Dragon General Tao Stir Fry Sauce
- Blue Dragon Medium Egg Noodles(2 nests) or Blue Dragon Japanese Soba Noodles (2 bundles)
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seed
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large sauté pan set over high heat. Season chicken all over with salt. Add to pan and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to plate.
- Add bean sprouts, corn, mushrooms, snow peas, green onion, red chili, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add orange juice, hoisin, and Blue Dragon General Tao Stir Fry Sauce into the wok; return chicken to wok and cook until heated through.
- Serve with Blue Dragon Medium Egg Noodles or Blue Dragon Japanese Soba Noodles. Garnish with sesame seeds.
I used the General Tao sauce, but Blue Dragon sauces also comes in Broccoli Beef, Pad Thai, Sweet & Sour, Szechuan Pepper and Honey Teriyaki flavors. There is no limit to the dishes you can prepare at home for your family. You can find more information and recipes here.
Here in the Boston area Blue Dragon products can be found at Demoulas, Stop & Shop, and Shaws. Blue Dragon products are also available in the Charlotte area, Baltimore and Philadelphia.
Join us on 2/8/16 for a great #EastMadeEasy Twitter Party! There will lots of fun information and some great prizes, too!
Date: Monday, February 8th, 2016 from 1 – 2 PM ET
Brand Participant: @BlueDragonCA
Focus: We’ll be chatting about the Participants’ love for Asian culture and cuisine, and about how Blue Dragon makes it easy to create exciting and flavorful Asian meals at home with their array of sauces and kits!
Prizes: 2 pre-party winners and 6 party winners will each receive 1 $50 Amazon Gift Code, as well as a Blue Dragon Prize Pack (ARV $100)!
One lucky reader of mine can win a Blue Dragon Cookbook!
Enter via the Rafflecopter form below. Enter by 2/8/16, midnight.
(Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstakes, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central.)