I participated in Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Cricket Wireless. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating. #STSA #sponsored #MC
Do you remember your first concert? I do! I was 12 years old, and N'Sync came to a town. My best friend's mom surprised her with tickets for her birthday, and I was lucky enough to get to tag along. There is nothing like a road trip with your bestie to see your favorite people ever. Being in the crowd with the lights and the music, I knew this was something I would never forget. The moment they came running on stage, I was for sure I would pass out.
Concerts are a memory most people remember forever. Since being an adult, the last concert I attended was The Trans Siberian Orchestra. That was an exciting night! We sat in the front row and my daughter seemed to be the star of the show. Members of the band kept coming over and giving her their sunglasses and drumsticks. So much fun.
I would love to have a girls night out with my closets friends and go to a Pitbull concert. Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias are on a National tour which kicks off September 12 at the Prudential Center in Newark. It will now run through October 28, concluding with a performance at Amway Center in Orlando, Fl. Too bad they won't be coming to a city anywhere near me. Boo! Super sad face. If you have been wanting to see either of them in concert, this is the time.
They have an awesome 10X20 stage erected at select tour stops where fans can hop up on stage and give their best "headliner" pose. Also, fans can share their 360 images on their social channels via "share kiosks" around the stage. Photos will be entered into a sweepstakes where a winner and 3 guests will get a trip to the Miami Latin Grammy Street Party. Sounds fun, right?
Participants of "The Stage" activation all receive...
- FREE Cricket ear buds!
- VIP Meet and Greet - A backstage VIP area will be set up backstage.
- Meet Pitbull or Enrique and take photos on a Cricket step and repeat. EEK! I would die!
- Selfie Station - Mirrors in the ladies room encourage fans to snap selfies and post to their social channels. They can take pictures of all the fun they are having at the concert to share with friends.
- Ask Enrique – Fans can win a trip to the Pitbull and Enrique tour stop in Atlanta, meet Enrique in person and ask him that burning question they have.
- Hologram Standee Billboards - Located at high-traffic spots within the activation venues, holograms of Enrique and Pitbull will create completely lifelike images of the musician for concert goes to check out!
We would love to hear about your first concert experience or even your favorite concert.